Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40,000 older and disabled people with 17,000 well trained and dedicated staff.
We’re looking for confident, friendly, compassionate and experienced individuals in St Leonards-on-Sea to join our team in Marlborough House Extra Care Scheme.
- Personal Care – dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene, getting in and out of bed and assisting with the use of aids to Daily Living / rehabilitation aids, as required.
- Health Care – assisting with, prompting and administering medication.
- Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
- Domestic / Household Services - General cleaning duties, bed-making, clearing refuse and rubbish, laundering / ironing etc. as required, shopping, assistance with budgeting and personal finances (paying bills) and personal planning (Birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
With previous experience within Care, the successful candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, good written and verbal communication skills and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears).
We have the following shifts available: 7am to 2pm or 2pm to 9pm. Alternate weekends are also essential.
Benefits of working with Mears
- Up to £300 Welcome Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holidays per annum
- Free Uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Annual company fun days
- Full training will be provided, to include the opportunity to complete NQV / QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth