Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40,000 older and disabled people with 17,000 well trained and dedicated staff.
We are now looking for a Personal Assistant to join us to support to the Chief Operating Officer of Mears Care to ensure that all organisational, secretarial and administrative requirements are met. Supporting the Chief Operating Officer to perform their responsibilities in an organised and timely fashion to contribute to the smooth running of the business.
- Handling all communications to include phone calls, e-mails and mail
- Organise and coordinate all travel for Mears Care Personnel
- Deal with the Chief Operating Officer’s and other senior managers’ monthly expenses and mileage.
- Coordinating weekly movements and KPIs of senior care managers
- Undertake general word processing, Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Organising and managing meetings (booking venues, parking, taxis and catering)
- Type minutes and letters as required.
- Coordinating stationary, gloves and other orders for Mears Care branches
- Undertake all general administrative duties as required including filing, photocopying etc.
With previous Personal Assistant or Group Administrator experience, you will possess effective communication skills and have the flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work. Able to work within the team and the organisation, you will be proficient with PC and internet, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and maintain confidentiality and privacy always.