Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…
Mears Care are looking for some Experienced Weekend Community Care workers at our Camden branch and have many positions available immediately.
By joining our team, you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled people who would like to continue living in their own homes.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
- Personal Care – from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship.
- Health Care – prompting and administering medication.
- Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
- Domestic / Household Services - General household tasks including shopping requirements
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Care Experience
- Sharing in the Mears Five Behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer-focused, being a role-model and setting high standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
There are many benefits of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK, including:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Mears company pension
- Free uniform
- Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Annual company fun days
- An employee assist hotline
- Free enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Extensive training (funded by Mears), including the transition to complete QCF in Health and Social Care and the Care Certificate to support your career growth
- Extensive induction programme, for which you will be paid, including opportunities to transition automatically to complete QCF
- Career progression can include to become a Senior Care worker, Visiting Officer, Coordinator or Branch Manager
- Care workers will receive, after 12 weeks, a ‘Welcome Bonus’
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to start your application.